Tyrone Forum

Tyrone New Management Team

(Oldest Posts First)

May I be first to wish Tyrone's new management team of Ferghal Logan and Brian Dooher the best of luck in their endeavours. Hopefully now Tyrone football can move forward and that they will leave no stone unturned to find all the best talent in Tyrone.

rahillyman (Tyrone) - Posts: 314 - 25/11/2020 21:42:37    2315448

Link

Replying To rahillyman:  "May I be first to wish Tyrone's new management team of Ferghal Logan and Brian Dooher the best of luck in their endeavours. Hopefully now Tyrone football can move forward and that they will leave no stone unturned to find all the best talent in Tyrone."
May I be first to wish Tyrone['s new management team of Ferghal Logan and Brian Dooher the best of luck in their endeavours. Hopefully now Tyrone football can move forward and that they will leave no stone unturned to find all the best talent in Tyrone

I'll second that, def think there's a whole bunch of Talented players in our county that for one reason or another have been overlooked or under used when on the panel.
Now for the first time in our history, in joint charge of our Senior Mens Team we have a double All Ireland winning captain (with three medals overall) in his playing days a prime example of the levels that can be reached and what can be achieved through relentless practice on skills, sheer drive, guts & determination on the training ground & playing field.
That plus i'd be hopeful this new management team will be able to get the best out of some of our older players who may only have a year or 2 left at County Level.

Best of Luck Ferghal & Brian and all the new backroom team.
Tír Eoghain Abu

IrelandUnited (Tyrone) - Posts: 71 - 26/11/2020 12:24:26    2315585

Link