Fermanagh Forum

Club Eirne

(Oldest Posts First)

Note to club Eirne .. I think they need more of an overt presence at home matches ... Selling out the boot of the car c'mon lads and it feels as though they are looking for high rollers only when it comes to locals backing them.. I'd love to throw them a few pound now n again but it's hard to know how n where and if there's any incentive etc. great videos released by the way but keep the momentum up

AnBuachaillGlas (Fermanagh) - Posts: 287 - 09/02/2016 20:56:55    1824214

Link

Clearly nobody cares about club Eirne

AnBuachaillGlas (Fermanagh) - Posts: 287 - 12/02/2016 20:56:14    1825020

Link

I am sure Club Eirne would have no problem accepting financial support from anyone as they strive to help put Fermanagh GAA in a better place. The one thing they don't need in their ranks however are small minded individuals who clearly have no understanding of what they are about or how they are set up. It's worth remembering that they are volunteers who are prepared to put themselves out to raise much need finance to support all that is good in Fermanagh football. Crass comments from those who wish to demean their efforts much less support them are anything but helpful.

thewayiseeit (UK) - Posts: 47 - 16/02/2016 11:48:31    1825707

Link

there are excellent people in club Eirne. my comments weren't personal to anyone. my criticisms are of its structure and how it's organised , how it's perceived by me mr joe punter mr target audience. am I not allowed to offer a critique.... most other joe punters in fermanagh I speak to agree that club Eirne comes across as middle class .. seeking those only who can commit to sizeable sums of money. I hope I'm wrong and this isn't their sole target audience .... if so perhaps they might re evaluate their pr. crass me arse

AnBuachaillGlas (Fermanagh) - Posts: 287 - 16/02/2016 21:15:50    1825965

Link

AnBuachaillGlas responds...

there are excellent people in club Eirne. my comments weren't personal to anyone. my criticisms are of its structure and how it's organised , how it's perceived by me mr joe punter mr target audience. am I not allowed to offer a critique.... most other joe punters in fermanagh I speak to agree that club Eirne comes across as middle class .. seeking those only who can commit to sizeable sums of money. I hope I'm wrong and this isn't their sole target audience .... if so perhaps they might re evaluate their pr. crass me arse
AnBuachaillGlas (Fermanagh) - Posts:106 - 16/02/2016 21:15:50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnBuachaillGlas (macca) you haven't apoligised wholeheartedly to the good people involved in club eirne but push you own narrowed minded view which is noticeable in most of your postings. If it wasn't for good people donating generously then the Fermanagh team camp would be in big trouble financially and we should be happy with the structure of club eirne and indeed praise them for the great work they do. I suggest you take to your tandem mate and head for Malin head and keeping going straight ahead!!!

cillnaile. (Fermanagh) - Posts: 959 - 16/02/2016 21:31:39    1825973

Link

here here ... volunteers (like me) in the gaa are the life blood ... but it is ok to offer constructive criticism of systems n structures ... I would never criticise people who work as hard as they do ....Jees what is this

AnBuachaillGlas (Fermanagh) - Posts: 287 - 16/02/2016 21:37:59    1825976

Link

Long time reader first time poster here. I love what club eirne is trying to do... However I can't help but agree with the green boy

AnCeisCLG (Fermanagh) - Posts: 38 - 16/02/2016 21:57:46    1825988

Link

Any truth in the rumour that club Eirne is launching a new pop up shop at the Laois match ? Wouldn't mind gettin some new gear for the spring summer season ;-)

AnCeisCLG (Fermanagh) - Posts: 38 - 29/02/2016 20:01:56    1829555

Link

So maybe club Eirne reads this blog AnCeis .. Though I think half the posters here are in the club Eirne golden circle ;-)

AnBuachaillGlas (Fermanagh) - Posts: 287 - 01/03/2016 21:13:09    1829943

Link