Monaghan Forum

Monaghan vs Tyrone

(Oldest Posts First)

Well lads. Seen the fixtures for the nfl. We are away to ur on a Saturday night. Does Clones have floodlights? I remember a few years back we played you in inishkeen which was a long long drive. Where will it be played?

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - Posts: 1835 - 15/10/2017 20:12:08    2055412

Link

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Well lads. Seen the fixtures for the nfl. We are away to ur on a Saturday night. Does Clones have floodlights? I remember a few years back we played you in inishkeen which was a long long drive. Where will it be played?"
It will be in Castleblayney. Inniskeen has lights but never staged a Saturday Night game.

shaggylegend (Monaghan) - Posts: 1856 - 15/10/2017 20:27:15    2055417

Link

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Well lads. Seen the fixtures for the nfl. We are away to ur on a Saturday night. Does Clones have floodlights? I remember a few years back we played you in inishkeen which was a long long drive. Where will it be played?"
I hate to act like a d*** but this is a bit of a waste of a post as your guess right now is as good as ours as to where it will be played.

Iamlegion666 (Monaghan) - Posts: 285 - 15/10/2017 20:49:11    2055421

Link

Replying To Iamlegion666:  "I hate to act like a d*** but this is a bit of a waste of a post as your guess right now is as good as ours as to where it will be played."
Well you are been a d##k. Tyrone played Monaghan in Inishkeen a few years back. Another poster said Castleblaney. I remember Tyrone played Monaghan in Scotstown. Does Clones have floodlights? So could be there. Just a simple enough question and maybe a bit of chat about each teams chances next year. I know it's very very early but hey just a bit of craic. Chill lad.

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - Posts: 1835 - 15/10/2017 21:39:43    2055437

Link

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Well you are been a d##k. Tyrone played Monaghan in Inishkeen a few years back. Another poster said Castleblaney. I remember Tyrone played Monaghan in Scotstown. Does Clones have floodlights? So could be there. Just a simple enough question and maybe a bit of chat about each teams chances next year. I know it's very very early but hey just a bit of craic. Chill lad."
So in other words, my post is 100% correct.......(ie your guess is as good as ours)

We are still running the clubs off and counties aren't back training yet, so no idea why the need for the post

Iamlegion666 (Monaghan) - Posts: 285 - 15/10/2017 22:00:26    2055446

Link