Dublin Forum

Mick Fitz - The Dalkey Destroyer

(Oldest Posts First)

The man was imperious on Saturday night. Every time there was a scrum of players it was Fitz that came out with the ball. His tackling, blocking and positioning was sensational.

If he had just tapped that ball over the bar at the end it would have capped one of THE great individual Dublin performances imo. Despite that though he had a great day.

Well done Mick!

MesAmis (Dublin) - Posts: 13083 - 03/10/2016 10:41:25    1921767

Link

Replying To MesAmis:  "The man was imperious on Saturday night. Every time there was a scrum of players it was Fitz that came out with the ball. His tackling, blocking and positioning was sensational.

If he had just tapped that ball over the bar at the end it would have capped one of THE great individual Dublin performances imo. Despite that though he had a great day.

Well done Mick!"
He was immense.

waynoI (Dublin) - Posts: 13541 - 03/10/2016 11:14:55    1921788

Link

Replying To MesAmis:  "The man was imperious on Saturday night. Every time there was a scrum of players it was Fitz that came out with the ball. His tackling, blocking and positioning was sensational.

Well done Mick!"
Great to see Mick get MOTM and fully deserved. He really came across well in his interview with Michael Lyster. Isn't it great to see a team with such ability and also humility.

Adamski (Dublin) - Posts: 339 - 03/10/2016 11:25:37    1921795

Link

He was outstanding

A very special mention has to go out to MDMCA

WHAT AN IMPACT HE HAD

For me probably the reason why we won

Perfect timed by Gavin

CC, BB, MDMCA from the bench to win us the back to back... just amazing, and something I'll never forget

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19833 - 03/10/2016 13:09:12    1921857

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "He was outstanding

A very special mention has to go out to MDMCA

WHAT AN IMPACT HE HAD

For me probably the reason why we won

Perfect timed by Gavin

CC, BB, MDMCA from the bench to win us the back to back... just amazing, and something I'll never forget"
Yeah Jimbo. Big Mick Mac was his irrepressible best when he came on.

I still can't get over Fitz though. Absolutely sensational defending. Any young lad watching him on Saturday got a prefect example of how to play the game imo.

MesAmis (Dublin) - Posts: 13083 - 03/10/2016 16:54:58    1922019

Link