Dublin Forum

Dessie Farrell Era: Dublin 2020

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To jimbodub:  "Have to agree on the championship

It was off putting seeing the chunk of players that didn't even want it to go ahead

You can see why with the situation in Sligo

I have the upmost respect for the players committing to the cause though considering the circumstances

If it brings a bit of entertainment so be it but I hope it's not at the direct expense of the players health. Again the Sligo situation is already a dark stain on this championship"
The Sligo players wanted to play the match and released a statement saying that. The games should go ahead pretty much all other sports are doing the same. The problem was with celebrations after club finals. It probably is predictable enough what would happen.

theduke66 (Dublin) - Posts: 324 - 12/11/2020 11:50:42    2307915

Link

Replying To theduke66:  "The Sligo players wanted to play the match and released a statement saying that. The games should go ahead pretty much all other sports are doing the same. The problem was with celebrations after club finals. It probably is predictable enough what would happen."
It wasn't possible for many of them though

That's more the point I was making

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 20036 - 12/11/2020 12:49:27    2307939

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "It wasn't possible for many of them though

That's more the point I was making"
Tried to reply to you on the main page Jimbo but Admin keeping blocking it.

Take no notice of that shower - bitter to the bone...!

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 3309 - 12/11/2020 21:01:16    2308171

Link

Replying To Fionn:  "Tried to reply to you on the main page Jimbo but Admin keeping blocking it.

Take no notice of that shower - bitter to the bone...!"
Ah don't be worrying about them pal

Sick as dogs at present

They Completely ballsed it up :)

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 20036 - 15/11/2020 13:26:15    2309129

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "Ah don't be worrying about them pal

Sick as dogs at present

They Completely ballsed it up :)"
Is it just me or are certain posters form down south being extremely quiet...
Seem to be waiting in the long grass like a sniper - waiting to pounce at the most opportune time...
They will be coming out of the woodwork if and when we lose.
Be prepared for the avalanche of s**t coming our way....

Just hope it is not this Sat night.....!

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 3309 - 16/11/2020 12:21:29    2309974

Link

Replying To Fionn:  "Is it just me or are certain posters form down south being extremely quiet...
Seem to be waiting in the long grass like a sniper - waiting to pounce at the most opportune time...
They will be coming out of the woodwork if and when we lose.
Be prepared for the avalanche of s**t coming our way....

Just hope it is not this Sat night.....!"
Usual suspects not quiet on there own forum, non stop whinging its killing them not being top dogs

superbluedub (Dublin) - Posts: 2115 - 16/11/2020 15:46:19    2310167

Link

Replying To superbluedub:  "Usual suspects not quiet on there own forum, non stop whinging its killing them not being top dogs"
Let me guess...... money (which apparently they dont have a lot of) and playing games in Croker (which never bothered them in yester-year).... lol

Surely it is time for them to go digital and throw out that broken record... ;o)

They are the worst losers in the country and with maybe the exception of 1 (?), are the biggest begrudgers and whingers ever. As one of them said - they believe it is their God given right to win Sam every year.
They proclaim themselves to be the aristocrats of football yet played pure puke football v Cork, and in some of their other games with all 15 players inside their own 60yrd line...
Totally obsessed with stopping Dublin, took their eye of the ball v Cork (which they wont admit) and planned fully this year to beat one team - Dublin. And didnt even get to play us... lol

I have no time for them or the condescending attitude. I will shout for any team other than them.

Let them stew on this - 1 All Ireland 11 years....

Hope they Winter well - because I know with 5 in a Row secured, and win or lose this year, all Dub5 definitely will.....!
And if we do lose this year, at least it wont be to that shower...! ;o)

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 3309 - 16/11/2020 16:22:44    2310197

Link

Jeez, the meath lads are fairly getting over excited on their forum....

2 in particular seem to be losing the run of themselves - one in a very very very long winded way.... lol

No point in replying to them as you will be lucky if it gets through, even on the main pages.... ;o)

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 3309 - 18/11/2020 10:48:31    2310971

Link

Replying To Fionn:  "Jeez, the meath lads are fairly getting over excited on their forum....

2 in particular seem to be losing the run of themselves - one in a very very very long winded way.... lol

No point in replying to them as you will be lucky if it gets through, even on the main pages.... ;o)"
That's some quality reconnaissance there! Infiltrate the enemy. Gain their trust. Report back to base! :D

Selwyn (Meath) - Posts: 195 - 20/11/2020 12:23:48    2311672

Link

Great performance by Dublin last night but Meath were definitely very over hyped...
Some of their posters and fans lost the run of themselves....

Dubs very focused and determined and their work rate, even near the end, was great to see.

This is some team and them honouring Bloody Sunday after the match, was special to see.
Wonderful ambassadors for our county and for their families.

#LEGENDS...!

Atha Cliath Abú

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 3309 - 22/11/2020 10:54:36    2312567

Link

Replying To Selwyn:  "That's some quality reconnaissance there! Infiltrate the enemy. Gain their trust. Report back to base! :D"
Is that what you are doing here?? "Infiltrating the enemy"???

avonali (Dublin) - Posts: 1330 - 23/11/2020 10:04:54    2313675

Link