Lisnaskea v Irvinestown
Maguiresbridge v Erne Gaels
Aghadrumsee v Belcoo

Junior Football Championship Draw
Coa or Derrylin v Brookeboro
Donagh v Newtownbutler

erneboy (Fermanagh) - Posts: 1339 - 07/06/2021 20:12:28    2348854

Link

An interesting senior draw with probably Derrygonnelly going through to the final as Ederney I think were just a one off. As for the others, Roslea no longer a reckoned force and Enniskillen aren't just up there yet. My hunch is Teemore will emerge as a worthy challenger to make it to the final.

hillbilly. (Fermanagh) - Posts: 29 - 08/06/2021 12:13:27    2348947

Link

Replying To hillbilly.:  "An interesting senior draw with probably Derrygonnelly going through to the final as Ederney I think were just a one off. As for the others, Roslea no longer a reckoned force and Enniskillen aren't just up there yet. My hunch is Teemore will emerge as a worthy challenger to make it to the final."
Teemore v Belnaleck
Teemore looked very good for a division 2 side in the senior championship last year, They have a nice blend between youth and expierenced player. If they can build a run of games up in division two, I cant see why momentum wouldn't carry them over the line. This is taking into consideration that Teemore get their match up right with the likes of Mcgurn and the Cullens
- Temoore Win

Enniskillen v Tempo
With the momentum of winning the intermediate and a very youthful side, I feel like Gaels will easily get past tempo. This Enniskillen side will be much too quick for Tempo to compete, especially on the inside where tempo does not have out an out man marker for the likes of Conor Love, Ryan Breen could do a job here but I suspect he will be played out the field.
- Enniskillen Win

Kinawley v Roslea
Overall looking at league results over the last few years, Kinawley would seem to be favourites for this, especially with the Corrigans back fully committed . Although after watching how Roslea set up v the Harps (Determined Side) last year and now with the two Quigleys back committed, It's hard to look past this Roslea side.
- Roslea Win

Ederney V Derrygonnelly
The harps themselves are strong favourites but what I do see is an ageing harp side in many positions, Edereny seems like the overall younger team who could easily build on what they did last year! What will benefit the harps is that the Jones is no longer training with Fermanagh. I suspect this will help the team in the long run. Derrygonnelly Seriously struggled defensively v Ederney with the like of Cassidy and Mcauley floating around, I feel like nothing has changed within the harps defence to stop them.
- Ederney Win

Allaboutclub (Fermanagh) - Posts: 76 - 09/06/2021 11:36:43    2349172

Link