Fermanagh Forum

Last round of league games Div 1

(Oldest Posts First)

Lots to play for on the final day!

Roslea V Belcoo

Not sure why it is the only one being played this weekend while the others are on the following weekend. Maybe someone on here knows? If Roslea win Belcoo are basically down as far as I can see. Kinawley play Lisnaskea in their final game and if there is a winner there Belcoo would slip into the bottom two. Really hard to know how this will pan out and how Roslea will approch it with the Championship final in mind. Belcoo have more to play for so should come through. Belcoo win

Derrygonnelly V Devenish

Who finishes 1st is important for your semi oposition. Derrygonnelly had a bad loss against Ederney in the last round. The loss to Belcoo may have saped morale. Devenish ran Roslea close in the last time out. Devenish win

Belleek V Tempo

Belleek still have a slim chance of going down while Tempo are going for a top 4 semi place. Another tough one to call but Tempo seem to be really pushing for 4th place so I think they will take it. Tempo win

Lisnaskea V Kinawley

Really interesting tie it will depend on the Belcoo result if these two have a chance of staying up. If they do have a chance should be a real battle. I fancy Kinawley to come through they have had better form recently. Lisnaskea can't seem to get a win at the moment. Kinawley win

Ederney V Donagh

Donagh safe nothing to play for Ederney had a good win last day out and still going for the top four.Fancy them to come through comfortably enough. Ederney win

Ultan. (Fermanagh) - Posts: 78 - 16/09/2013 12:17:17    1482809

Link