Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

National Forum

Leitrim GAA thread

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Annaduff and Dromahair intermediate final it is. Dromahair similar to the quarter final done the damage in the first half and despite their very best efforts Aughavas just fell short. Annaduff I imagine will be favourites but Dromahair have some very good players especially in the forward line, I wouldn't be writing them off.

JimmyNail (Leitrim) - Posts: 371 - 04/10/2026 19:06:54    2696137

Link

Dromahair beating aughavas is the shock of the championship so far. Dromahair showed serious composure and bottle more than Annaduff has shown this year . Dromahair too lose , Dromahair beating annaduff by 5+ with there strong ff line and strong half back line .

FatherJohnwall (Leitrim) - Posts: 6 - 04/10/2026 21:23:14    2696159

Link

Replying To JimmyNail:  "Annaduff and Dromahair intermediate final it is. Dromahair similar to the quarter final done the damage in the first half and despite their very best efforts Aughavas just fell short. Annaduff I imagine will be favourites but Dromahair have some very good players especially in the forward line, I wouldn't be writing them off."
Dromahair have a lot of good young players. If it's like the senior and division 1 minor final on before hand.. dromahair will have a double header on the cards with division 2 minor final also ( good to see a non amalgamated underage side doing well). I think it'll be a very close final Annaduff probably will edge it imo as Cox has unbelievable quality that dromahair don't possess just yet.

Leitrimforsam2024 (Leitrim) - Posts: 81 - 04/10/2026 21:58:09    2696167

Link