Westmeath Forum

Intermediate Hurling Championship

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

It's wide open and any team could be knocked out bar castletown. Raharney have southern Gaels left so they should be through aswell. Cullion , Ringtown and plunketts fighting for 2 spots essentially . Was anyone at the games last week ?

Gaawestmeath (Westmeath) - Posts: 34 - 26/08/2019 17:45:44    2229497

Link

Replying To Gaawestmeath:  "It's wide open and any team could be knocked out bar castletown. Raharney have southern Gaels left so they should be through aswell. Cullion , Ringtown and plunketts fighting for 2 spots essentially . Was anyone at the games last week ?"
So Raharney v Castletown and Cullion Ringtown are the semi finals?
Who do we fancy? I think they are fixed for the same evening of the All Ireland football replay so they may be moved around.

soreknee (Westmeath) - Posts: 110 - 02/09/2019 10:18:54    2231742

Link

I seen the plunketts v Ringtown game and it was a game of two half's with a high number of frees. Not a great game to watch with I think 14 scored frees for Plunketts and 8 for Ringtown ( in the paper). The championship really starts now so form doesn't mean for much but no team is coming in on fire. Raharney will beat Ctg by around 8-10 points easy win Imo. Cullion v Ringtown will be a toss up. Cullion hammered Ctg who are a shell of the team they had at the start of the year . Ringtown best Cullion a week ago but struggled against Plunketts so it will be a great game I'm hoping if the game two weeks ago is anything to go by intensity wise.

Gaawestmeath (Westmeath) - Posts: 34 - 04/09/2019 14:54:28    2232763

Link