Westmeath Forum

Westmeath Refereeing

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Interesting to see a Raharney linesman/referee, doing the line at to days match between Raharney and Castletown.

Kuga (Westmeath) - Posts: 27 - 06/08/2017 23:54:08    2030020

Link

Hi all, i know this is a rather old forum so I would appreciate any response, but I am looking to become a referee in Westmeath and was hoping could anyone inform me of when the next GAA level 1 foundation course is? I have emailed the westmeath referee recruitment officer as recommended, a couple of weeks ago but still never received a reply, so I thought I should chance asking here. Cheers!

garyfb (Westmeath) - Posts: 1 - 28/08/2017 00:50:05    2039044

Link

Replying To garyfb:  "Hi all, i know this is a rather old forum so I would appreciate any response, but I am looking to become a referee in Westmeath and was hoping could anyone inform me of when the next GAA level 1 foundation course is? I have emailed the westmeath referee recruitment officer as recommended, a couple of weeks ago but still never received a reply, so I thought I should chance asking here. Cheers!"
Contact Mick Gordon from Shandonagh, he is the referee coordinator. His details are on the Westmeath GAA website.

bok1 (Westmeath) - Posts: 11 - 05/09/2017 08:24:04    2042859

Link