USA Forum

Where To Purchase Full Size Goal Posts That Deliver In USA For New Club (Louisville, KY)

(Oldest Posts First)

We're building our club but I am having trouble finding senior goal posts online for purchase. Can anyone involved in a club here in America let me know where to get good quality full size goal posts??

Wayne Bruton (Cork)

WayneBruton (Cork) - Posts: 1 - 28/06/2019 19:23:11    2202175

Link

Replying To WayneBruton:  "We're building our club but I am having trouble finding senior goal posts online for purchase. Can anyone involved in a club here in America let me know where to get good quality full size goal posts??

Wayne Bruton (Cork)"
Hi Wayne,

I'm with the Madison club up in Wisconsin. We have always built our own posts, it's just easier than finding them overseas or purchasing them second-hand. I might be able to track down some blueprints for you, if you're interested.

Also, I am with the Heartland Division for the USGAA, so if you are interested in formally forming a club to compete here in the U.S., please let us know and we'd be happy help get you started.

Good luck!

cobrabadger (USA) - Posts: 2 - 21/08/2019 15:35:18    2228261

Link

Replying To cobrabadger:  "Hi Wayne,

I'm with the Madison club up in Wisconsin. We have always built our own posts, it's just easier than finding them overseas or purchasing them second-hand. I might be able to track down some blueprints for you, if you're interested.

Also, I am with the Heartland Division for the USGAA, so if you are interested in formally forming a club to compete here in the U.S., please let us know and we'd be happy help get you started.

Good luck!"
Or, you can also visit the GAA Store: https://www.thegaastore.com/us/GAA_Goals/c-2493.aspx

cobrabadger (USA) - Posts: 2 - 21/08/2019 19:56:15    2228346

Link

Best of Luck with the new club.

Steelfixer (USA) - Posts: 36 - 26/08/2019 16:39:26    2229478

Link