Monaghan Forum

Croke Park robbery

(Oldest Posts First)

I would like to bring up the problem of parking around Croke Park and this maximum "2 hour" parking zones.. how is any event be it GAA or a concert be over in two hours?..bumper weekend ahead im sure it will only get worse.. Dublin city council money grabbers should be questioned on this by the chiefs of the GAA

warriorgaa (Monaghan) - Posts: 20 - 31/07/2017 08:27:53    2026379

Link

Replying To warriorgaa:  "I would like to bring up the problem of parking around Croke Park and this maximum "2 hour" parking zones.. how is any event be it GAA or a concert be over in two hours?..bumper weekend ahead im sure it will only get worse.. Dublin city council money grabbers should be questioned on this by the chiefs of the GAA"
Go the N3, opposite Phibsboro Church there is a small car park that has a day charge,. Failing that, go to the multistory at the Matter in Eccles street.
Best of luck on Saturday... both with parking and the game !!!

StirringIt (Cavan) - Posts: 374 - 31/07/2017 10:11:34    2026469

Link

Get parking around any of the estates near Croker isn't easy but I'd recommend trying around Ballybough / Fairview, you'll find something. There's an estate near the fire station in Fairview, you'll see the young lads waving you in, just give them a couple of euro.

keithlemon (Australia) - Posts: 920 - 02/08/2017 09:38:16    2027729

Link