Kerry Forum

Kerry V Dublin

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Fionn:  "Did either of those kerry teams win 7 All Ireland titles in 9 years.????"
Well I suppose We'll find out in 4 years for the minors and in 5 years for the juniors.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9505 - 15/09/2019 16:18:56    2235668

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "So we're supposed to believe that you're a limerick poster who doesn't post on the limerick forum? Pull the other one You're the one having a laugh .

And a 5 in a row is a 5 in a row, history was already made last year, look it up for yourself, now if or when Dublin do the 6 then history will be made unless of course our juniors do it before them which could happen."
Pathetic....

You really cant accept that the Dubs were the 1st Men Senior Football team to win 5 in a Row, and not kerry,
Classic
lol

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 2605 - 15/09/2019 16:22:32    2235671

Link

Replying To realdub:  "Just popped over to commiserate lads, you have a great team there and they will see gold, of that I have no doubt. I'm obviously very pleased and proud but I also feel for the losers. But Kerry being Kerry, won't be down for long."
Thanks for the kind words realdub, but there are no gaurentees that we'll win one any time soon, that's still a very young Dublin team and ye are going nowhere for the time being, the GAA have a massive problem on their hands now.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9505 - 15/09/2019 16:23:15    2235672

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "So we're supposed to believe that you're a limerick poster who doesn't post on the limerick forum? Pull the other one You're the one having a laugh .

And a 5 in a row is a 5 in a row, history was already made last year, look it up for yourself, now if or when Dublin do the 6 then history will be made unless of course our juniors do it before them which could happen."
This is exactly why most counties do not want to see ye prevail. Yer all so poor losers that Dublin beat you to the 5 in a row and made history but now ye pull the junior and minor stories out of the press... Listen boyban, there's only 1 show in town for 5 in a row, I know it and ye know it. Ye are just so poor and can not accept the once "great kerry football mantle" is no longer valid and the current Dublin team, panel and management are the best that has ever played the game. Get over it, ye are second best (at best) at the minute. Maybe that's why such a gap has emerged between yerselves and Dublin, ye can not admit to that fact.
Oh and I can post where I desire, just another little fact for u

luimneachboy (Limerick) - Posts: 222 - 15/09/2019 16:27:29    2235674

Link

Replying To luimneachboy:  "This is exactly why most counties do not want to see ye prevail. Yer all so poor losers that Dublin beat you to the 5 in a row and made history but now ye pull the junior and minor stories out of the press... Listen boyban, there's only 1 show in town for 5 in a row, I know it and ye know it. Ye are just so poor and can not accept the once "great kerry football mantle" is no longer valid and the current Dublin team, panel and management are the best that has ever played the game. Get over it, ye are second best (at best) at the minute. Maybe that's why such a gap has emerged between yerselves and Dublin, ye can not admit to that fact.
Oh and I can post where I desire, just another little fact for u"
Spot on.... ;o)

Fionn (Dublin) - Posts: 2605 - 15/09/2019 16:48:21    2235686

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Paranoid says the man trolling the Kerry forum :-)

Ya all right "limerick man" sorry Superbluedub, you have too much time on your hands."
Are you dense or what ? I told you I have one account on here . I am no troll , it is no crime drop into the Kerry forum, just like yourself dropping into the Dublin forum , now please grow up and stop accusing me of being another poster .

superbluedub (Dublin) - Posts: 1825 - 15/09/2019 16:48:55    2235687

Link