Kerry Forum

Club Championchips

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Draw game on Easter Sunday in Mountcoal Horse, Senan's are playing Keel now in the semi, great to see the momentum from the NK title continuing into the spring!

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 4442 - 23/04/2019 13:38:05    2179910

Link

Some midfield pairing in Sommers and Barry O'Mahoney, on this form the ex minor partner to Diarmuid O'Conner cannot be far away from a telephone call from PK. He is burning up oposing teams these days, admittedly junior level but he is a class class act and has 'something'

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 3837 - 23/04/2019 14:43:37    2179924

Link

Replying To Horsebox77:  "Some midfield pairing in Sommers and Barry O'Mahoney, on this form the ex minor partner to Diarmuid O'Conner cannot be far away from a telephone call from PK. He is burning up oposing teams these days, admittedly junior level but he is a class class act and has 'something'"
Good to hear that midfield a cause for major concern at present

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 470 - 23/04/2019 15:35:45    2179938

Link

the Templenoe/Glenflesk will be a cracker this weekend, very hard to call. Hard not to see Gaeltacht pulling thru on the other side.

Thou gneeveguilla are going well its going to be a huge ask to stop Na Gael, Im not putting it past them thou, on the other side i knw little or nothing about St. Senans but I dont think Keel are a great so Im going with the North Kerry side.

At the top Im going with Crokes

Dinos (Kerry) - Posts: 7 - 26/04/2019 14:55:03    2180418

Link

Replying To Dinos:  "the Templenoe/Glenflesk will be a cracker this weekend, very hard to call. Hard not to see Gaeltacht pulling thru on the other side.

Thou gneeveguilla are going well its going to be a huge ask to stop Na Gael, Im not putting it past them thou, on the other side i knw little or nothing about St. Senans but I dont think Keel are a great so Im going with the North Kerry side.

At the top Im going with Crokes"
I think Templenoe will have too much for Glenflesk. Glenflesk are missing Darragh Roche through suspension and isn't Daniel O'Brien carrying am injury as well?

In the Senior final, I actually fancy Stacks. They're flying start the moment while Crokes aren't going great. Crokes are also missing Gavin White.

Kerry15 (Kerry) - Posts: 159 - 26/04/2019 15:01:10    2180420

Link

Replying To Kerry15:  "I think Templenoe will have too much for Glenflesk. Glenflesk are missing Darragh Roche through suspension and isn't Daniel O'Brien carrying am injury as well?

In the Senior final, I actually fancy Stacks. They're flying start the moment while Crokes aren't going great. Crokes are also missing Gavin White."
I didnt realise Daniel O Brien is out, re. the senior final, i thought last week Rahillys would do crokes on their home turf but alas no, the crokes bench is deep enough to soak up the loss of White, who in my opinion hasnt had a great club championchip, be good to see Stacks win,

Dinos (Kerry) - Posts: 7 - 26/04/2019 16:07:16    2180437

Link

Senans keep on rolling fair play to the Mountcoal boys!
Great win for the Rock too in the senior final, anyone at it?

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 4442 - 28/04/2019 16:30:39    2180676

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Senans keep on rolling fair play to the Mountcoal boys!
Great win for the Rock too in the senior final, anyone at it?"
Great displays from Quilter O Connor and Donaghy disappointing from Burns Shaw and Potts

37sowhat (Sligo) - Posts: 470 - 28/04/2019 17:02:11    2180682

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Senans keep on rolling fair play to the Mountcoal boys!
Great win for the Rock too in the senior final, anyone at it?"
Congratulations the hermit, I'll be delighted for whichever one of ye win it out.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 8650 - 28/04/2019 17:16:11    2180688

Link

Jez Hermit, I'll be a keen observer Sunday next in Tralee. The junior semi will be so be some clash. The outcome will be between the two 45's. Ex minor winning partners Barry Mahoney and Diarmuid O'Conner will pair off, same as well Jack Barry and Damian Somers this will be some clash. I know experience gained at this level should favour the Tralee side but Senans are on a club roll at present and I have a sneaky feeling for them. The intermediate final will be a close affair but I think Templeone may just edge out the boys from back West. I think a few players in both games could put their names forward for both starting and panel places within PK's plans with good displays

Looking forward to a good double header though so well done Co. Board

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 3837 - 29/04/2019 14:11:26    2180827

Link

Templenoe & Na Gael this weekend

Dinos (Kerry) - Posts: 7 - 03/05/2019 16:08:42    2181704

Link

Replying To Dinos:  "Templenoe & Na Gael this weekend"
Wouldn't rule out Senans, they are in a rich vein of form and are on a tidy winning mentality. I half fancy my NK neighbours but agree 're Templeone

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 3837 - 03/05/2019 18:18:27    2181719

Link

Barry Mahoney out for Senans - if Jack Barry lines out then you would have to fancy the Tralee lads now. Pity was looking forward to seeing his clash with the Tralee pair

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 3837 - 05/05/2019 13:00:52    2181947

Link

Just saw the second game today. Templenoe were superior all over the field and the winning of the game really was at the start when they went 1-5 to no score up. I thought Templenoe's intercounty contingent were fantastic throughout. Morley reminded us of how good he is, and in my opinion he should be our full back for championship. Killian Spillane showcased his undeniable talent. Gavin Crowley and Adrian Spillane also did their cases to PK no harm either. Eanna O'Conchuir and Roibeard O'Sé and Cian O'Murchú were Gaeltacht's standout players I thought. You'd strongly fancy Templenoe to add to their All Ireland Junior title after the Summer, they're incredibly strong for an intermediate side.

Kerry15 (Kerry) - Posts: 159 - 05/05/2019 21:45:56    2182032

Link