Dublin Forum

Jimbo n Liam

(Oldest Posts First)

Great to see the two best posters on Hoganstand still here and not gone into HS retirement. Good stuff lads up the Dubs the treble is on you's can't leave now ha.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - Posts: 9926 - 03/10/2016 19:05:51    1922074

Link

Replying To clondalkindub:  "Great to see the two best posters on Hoganstand still here and not gone into HS retirement. Good stuff lads up the Dubs the treble is on you's can't leave now ha."
A winter break is def on the cards

I just couldn't stay away for these few days after witnessing history being made

Now for this best poster business, well I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't see it like that, but I won't lie I've really enjoyed the posts on here since the game from many of the Dubs, reading other people's observations and learning a thing or two

Top stuff and really it's only sinking in properly! I was at the home coming last night and to see all that silverware again!

Special. Thousands of kids there, it's a great time and it's a pleasure to come on here and share it with yiz

Up The Dubs

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19818 - 03/10/2016 19:36:39    1922085

Link

Good man Jimbo great times , to think back when Laois n Westmeath bet us two years running to this now jaysis. Come here check out on YouTube "timid Dublin man going nuts watching Dublin v Mayo " absolutely hilarious I'd tears watching it. I'd put the link up only the bad language won't probably get tru admin.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - Posts: 9926 - 03/10/2016 21:16:23    1922119

Link

Sticking around for a day or two CD. Can't be leaving now. This is our Zenith buddy.

Spent soooo many years on here taking abuse and putting up with the Dubs being the laughing stock of hoganstand. At times a HS meet up would have been genuinely dangerous. I have a quick temper!! Not even kidding.

These days seemed a long way off back then.

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8156 - 03/10/2016 21:55:22    1922147

Link

Yeh stick around, could be an interesting 2017. I was talking to an old 'pal' of mine from Meath today. I was saying to him that the treble would be almost impossible as in going through all they do for a 3rd year running. He simply said "sure you're already in the quarter-final', and he's right, you never know.

realdub (Dublin) - Posts: 7701 - 04/10/2016 00:33:07    1922192

Link

Two of Hoganstands heavyweights,no doubt.Dublin stalwarts.Enjoy a winter break lads.Like the team itself a rest is needed.I hope and expect to see ye back for National League next year.Winter well!

cuederocket (Dublin) - Posts: 5084 - 04/10/2016 05:55:52    1922201

Link

Cue, thinking about it, on mature reflection, these are not the days to be walking away are they :)
I think we will, as you say, winter well and return post Christmas ready to go again.
Wont put the ol laptop away just yet tho, drag a few more days outa this yet!

Thanks for the kind words btw
Sound

COYBIB

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8156 - 04/10/2016 10:34:47    1922255

Link

Replying To clondalkindub:  "Good man Jimbo great times , to think back when Laois n Westmeath bet us two years running to this now jaysis. Come here check out on YouTube "timid Dublin man going nuts watching Dublin v Mayo " absolutely hilarious I'd tears watching it. I'd put the link up only the bad language won't probably get tru admin."
Bloody hell

I remember leaving CP and the Laois fans were signing come on you boys in blue at us.....

A bad day

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19818 - 04/10/2016 10:36:48    1922257

Link