Dublin Forum

Final ticket hunting

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

How do you expect the Mayo fans to be welcomed on the Hill on Sunday? I know that a lot of the clubs around Mayo have been allocating tickets to their players for the Hill. Obviously not expected to be giving the older generation of members Hill tickets.

Never been on the Hill myself but will be on Sunday, cheering on Mayo as hard as we can (as anyone would). Can it be expected that their will be a bad reception or a respectful one?

Good luck on Sunday, really looking forward to taking in the atmosphere and enjoying the weekend. Two great teams going at it, nothing better.

TubberNative83 (Mayo) - Posts: 42 - 16/09/2016 13:04:27    1915064

Link

Got really lucky and got my hands in a davin stand lower tier ticket
But desperately need it swapped for a hill
Face value plus difference if anyone can help

Hkerins1228 (Dublin) - Posts: 2 - 16/09/2016 14:51:48    1915125

Link

Replying To TubberNative83:  "Alright lads,

Received my tickets for the final. I have two/possibly 4/5 Hill tickets and as appealing as it is to be on the Hill with all of you, I would look at the possibility of swaping for stand tickets (must be seated together).

Let me know if anyone wants to discuss this. GOod luck in the final and enjoy the day."
Would you be interested in davin lower tier for one hill plus difference

Hkerins1228 (Dublin) - Posts: 2 - 16/09/2016 14:54:21    1915131

Link

Replying To TubberNative83:  "How do you expect the Mayo fans to be welcomed on the Hill on Sunday? I know that a lot of the clubs around Mayo have been allocating tickets to their players for the Hill. Obviously not expected to be giving the older generation of members Hill tickets.

Never been on the Hill myself but will be on Sunday, cheering on Mayo as hard as we can (as anyone would). Can it be expected that their will be a bad reception or a respectful one?

Good luck on Sunday, really looking forward to taking in the atmosphere and enjoying the weekend. Two great teams going at it, nothing better."
You will be grand.

Plenty of banter that's about it.

Enjoy it... Just hope you don't enjoy the result.

waynoI (Dublin) - Posts: 13507 - 16/09/2016 15:17:52    1915137

Link

Replying To TubberNative83:  "How do you expect the Mayo fans to be welcomed on the Hill on Sunday? I know that a lot of the clubs around Mayo have been allocating tickets to their players for the Hill. Obviously not expected to be giving the older generation of members Hill tickets.

Good luck on Sunday, really looking forward to taking in the atmosphere and enjoying the weekend. Two great teams going at it, nothing better."
Enjoy it. I've never witnessed any real hostility towards people from other counties on the Hill. There's a great atmosphere. I have a really good ticket fro the Hogan but I'd nearly prefer to be up on the Hill cheering on the boys.

avonali (Dublin) - Posts: 1230 - 16/09/2016 17:23:26    1915174

Link

Dubs could win 5 in a row, would like to see Mayo do it, but just cant

festy_o_semtex (UK) - Posts: 67 - 16/09/2016 18:38:47    1915198

Link

Guys have two hill tickets if anyone would be interested in swapping for stand tickets??

Marmalade79 (Mayo) - Posts: 2 - 16/09/2016 23:12:02    1915255

Link

Hi have Upper cusak and hill.. looking to swap cusak for hill or vice versa if anyone can help.

Michellemc (Dublin) - Posts: 1 - 17/09/2016 18:30:01    1915402

Link

Lads and Ladies,

A long-shot but I'm away for the replay :( so my son is bringing his friend in my place however they want to go to the Hill. If any of you know of someone that would want to swap 2 Hill tickets for 2 Stand tickets let me know! Straight swap, not looking for the price difference.

More than likely 706 Upper Cusack as it's where we've been all Championship. Great view!

CroiGorm (Dublin) - Posts: 1547 - 19/09/2016 11:24:18    1916124

Link