Plenty of other options, might be a bit of a mix of players

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19818 - 06/06/2017 18:43:02    1995864

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "Looks like no DC until a possible semifinal

What do you yiz reckon ?

Scully did well in there, Flynn still to come back

Plenty of other options, might be a bit of a mix of players"
SCULLY DID NOT DO WELL!! HE DIDNT!

What games are ye watching lads! He is an honest decent kinda footballer, but he shouldnt be near the team. No room foe sentiment here. We are getting fcuked over here big time, we need our best players playing out of their skins now

Our six forwards come big games pre SF should be

Flynn Kilkenny Mannion

Brogan Andrews Costelloe

And if Mannion doesnt shape up he could lose that spot to K Mc or young Con
I am aware I dont have Rock on that team but for me he is not justifying his place anymore. He is a passenger lately and not even as reliable with free's anymore.
I am mad as hell about this ban and I think we need to sort the sh*t out now, pick our best players and tear into whatever misfortunes we meet from here on in and tear them to pieces.
Time to get angry again!

(and no scully ffs lads)

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8156 - 06/06/2017 19:14:11    1995897

Link

Replying To Liamwalkinstown:  "SCULLY DID NOT DO WELL!! HE DIDNT!

What games are ye watching lads! He is an honest decent kinda footballer, but he shouldnt be near the team. No room foe sentiment here. We are getting fcuked over here big time, we need our best players playing out of their skins now

Flynn Kilkenny Mannion

Brogan Andrews Costelloe

I am aware I dont have Rock on that team but for me he is not justifying his place anymore. He is a passenger lately and not even as reliable with free's anymore.
I am mad as hell about this ban and I think we need to sort the sh*t out now, pick our best players and tear into whatever misfortunes we meet from here on in and tear them to pieces.
Time to get angry again!

(and no scully ffs lads)"
100% with you on that Liam. Rock looks like a decent club player at best at the moment.. cormac costello has to start. The lad won the all Ireland for us last year..anyone know what's going on there!? Injured maybe. Scully is out of his depth.

JimmyK (Dublin) - Posts: 240 - 06/06/2017 20:04:54    1995958

Link

Replying To Liamwalkinstown:  "SCULLY DID NOT DO WELL!! HE DIDNT!

Flynn Kilkenny Mannion

Brogan Andrews Costelloe

Time to get angry again!

(and no scully ffs lads)"
I agree on Scully but Liam we have to go with Mannion he's got the pace that without Connolly we're lacking so he has to start for me.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - Posts: 9926 - 06/06/2017 20:15:54    1995970

Link

Replying To clondalkindub:  "I agree on Scully but Liam we have to go with Mannion he's got the pace that without Connolly we're lacking so he has to start for me."
Re read my list CD.... i incl Mannion

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8156 - 06/06/2017 21:06:11    1996020

Link

But harsh on scully he scored a point from play and was fouled for two frees aswell as assisting McCafrey scores
did more than a lot of the others
Plus we don't know Flynn availability as it stands or McCauley or Costello

hill16no1man (Dublin) - Posts: 12665 - 06/06/2017 21:10:00    1996025

Link

Replying To hill16no1man:  "But harsh on scully he scored a point from play and was fouled for two frees aswell as assisting McCafrey scores
did more than a lot of the others
Plus we don't know Flynn availability as it stands or McCauley or Costello"
But OTT alright on Scully Liamo!

He did more than most the last day out

Thought he did well on his first day out and shone brighter than fellas with far more experience

Personally think that game will do him good

I'd go with this next day

Brogan Rock O'Callaghan

Mannion Kilkenny Scully

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19818 - 06/06/2017 21:52:03    1996068

Link

Thank Jesus a post not directly involving DC and proxy witchunts, I'd go with
Ck. PF McHugh
BB Con Mannion.

Costello injured himself playing hurling for his club I heard so he's gone , Kevin Mac out of form , Rock out of form , Andrews a possibility to start but if put in he's not slow but doesn't have burning pace lots of names to choose from but who actually is in form and actually fit ???

Damothedub (Dublin) - Posts: 5193 - 06/06/2017 23:41:19    1996132

Link

Anybody know if Flynn was a sub last weekend?

hill16no1man (Dublin) - Posts: 12665 - 07/06/2017 10:16:20    1996250

Link

For my selection I was thinking Flynn for midfield but only if fit

Excellent fielder / very good distribution and he can also defend well

Need Kilkenny playing more of a forward role now with DC out for a bit

But listen Jim will get it right but I don't see a fixed H/F line over the next 3 games think we'll see a couple of different starting line ups

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19818 - 07/06/2017 10:59:25    1996287

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "For my selection I was thinking Flynn for midfield but only if fit

Excellent fielder / very good distribution and he can also defend well

Need Kilkenny playing more of a forward role now with DC out for a bit

But listen Jim will get it right but I don't see a fixed H/F line over the next 3 games think we'll see a couple of different starting line ups"
agree there's fantastic opportunity to forwards over next couple of games previous years what a struggle to get a game , now it's all to play for , hopefully like two years ago a Fenton emerges , love to see young guns lay a serious marker down come on Con, Scully , McHugh

Damothedub (Dublin) - Posts: 5193 - 07/06/2017 17:51:32    1996594

Link

O Gara is the man....get him in there...!!!!!!!!

Sean.66 (Cavan) - Posts: 293 - 08/06/2017 11:24:21    1996842

Link

Replying To Sean.66:  "O Gara is the man....get him in there...!!!!!!!!"
No doubting his vital contributions over the years - he won Dublin the AI in 2013

Even fought back from a horrific injury to come on and score a vital score against Kerry last year

I still think he has a lot to offer and many counties would be playing him as much as they could

We're lucky to have him

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19818 - 08/06/2017 12:54:04    1996894

Link