Derry Forum

Tyrone Vs Derry

(Oldest Posts First)

Looking forward to it; don't see it being as much of a beating from previous years but unfortunately I still see a loss. I see us putting it up to them and going in leading at half time but Tyrone will find their momentum and win at the end.
Tyrone 4-6

oakleafersir (Derry) - Posts: 785 - 06/05/2019 16:15:05    2182148

Link

Replying To oakleafersir:  "Looking forward to it; don't see it being as much of a beating from previous years but unfortunately I still see a loss. I see us putting it up to them and going in leading at half time but Tyrone will find their momentum and win at the end.
Tyrone 4-6"
This used to be a fixture that got the pulse racing and the hairs standing on your neck - its not even a rivalry anymore so far back have Derry slipped - the reality is while we have been languishing in Div 4 playing Leitrim, Wexford, Waterford Limerick Etc - Tyrone have been thriving in Div 1 beating teams like Dublin etc - Tyrone in Healy Pk as a Preliminary match is just about the worst draw Derry could have got - Hopefully the minors win in Owenbeg on Saturday and keep that continuity going its our only hope at this stage -

doirebhoy (Derry) - Posts: 344 - 08/05/2019 11:36:47    2182442

Link