Replying To galwayfan:  "MB v K/C - K/C if Shane Walsh bothers to show. +3
Clifden v Oughterard - Oughterard + 8
Caltra v Headford- Headford +12
Cárna v Williamstown - Cárna +2
Kilconly v Oran, Draw
Gabriel v corofin, Corofin +5
Cortoon v Árainn, Árainn +6
Menlough v Dunmore Menlough +1"
The Walsh's Were Mighty! Walsh's = Breathnaigh, I mean..

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 25/05/2019 17:35:29    2187311

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "The Walsh's Were Mighty! Walsh's = Breathnaigh, I mean.."
Ah Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Well done on showing up for once. You'll probably dissappear again for 8 months once your knocked out again. Would you prefer to win v kilkerrin/clonberne or losing to St Michael's today? When yee needed to show yee passed sideways and backwards. All my predictions were not too far away by the way. Lol

galwayfan (None) - Posts: 650 - 25/05/2019 20:00:33    2187336

Link

Replying To galwayfan:  "Ah Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Well done on showing up for once. You'll probably dissappear again for 8 months once your knocked out again. Would you prefer to win v kilkerrin/clonberne or losing to St Michael's today? When yee needed to show yee passed sideways and backwards. All my predictions were not too far away by the way. Lol"
Níl mé ach ag insint duit an Ghaeilge air na Walsh's = Breathnaigh. I don't see anybody winning anything except Corofin, so if a Corifin person wants to discuss being knocked out with me he can. As for all the others, I wouldn't go across the road to watch any of their footballers.

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 25/05/2019 23:10:52    2187436

Link

Replying To galwayfan:  "Ah Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. Well done on showing up for once. You'll probably dissappear again for 8 months once your knocked out again. Would you prefer to win v kilkerrin/clonberne or losing to St Michael's today? When yee needed to show yee passed sideways and backwards. All my predictions were not too far away by the way. Lol"
To tell you the truth, I was so busy the last Eight Months. I had to help the Poor Nuns move from the Convent in Spiddal to somewhere safe. Should be more available from now on.

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 25/05/2019 23:22:38    2187440

Link

Anyone at any of the games at the wkend?? Who's looking strong?

John789 (Galway) - Posts: 16 - 27/05/2019 08:59:30    2187955

Link

Is it true that the 2nd round will not be played until august?

Gaagodeo (Galway) - Posts: 33 - 28/05/2019 09:41:19    2188409

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "Níl mé ach ag insint duit an Ghaeilge air na Walsh's = Breathnaigh. I don't see anybody winning anything except Corofin, so if a Corifin person wants to discuss being knocked out with me he can. As for all the others, I wouldn't go across the road to watch any of their footballers."
You must've missed the Intermediate county final at the end of last year so, where the title was won by buachaillí an Spidéil.

WanPintWin (Galway) - Posts: 565 - 28/05/2019 10:10:50    2188418

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "Níl mé ach ag insint duit an Ghaeilge air na Walsh's = Breathnaigh. I don't see anybody winning anything except Corofin, so if a Corifin person wants to discuss being knocked out with me he can. As for all the others, I wouldn't go across the road to watch any of their footballers."
Rest assured Corofin won't win the intermediate championship Sammy.

galwayfan (None) - Posts: 650 - 28/05/2019 10:48:09    2188432

Link

Replying To WanPintWin:  "You must've missed the Intermediate county final at the end of last year so, where the title was won by buachaillí an Spidéil."
For God's sake it was only a game of Second class intermediate Football. I am on about Proper Trophies, Senior football. You know like the game you played against Micheals at the weekend.

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 28/05/2019 10:57:25    2188436

Link

Replying To galwayfan:  "Rest assured Corofin won't win the intermediate championship Sammy."
They usually have both codes, have The second class moved down to junior..What are you doing on this page anyway? Do you miss Intermediate? I will say this much a lot easier down here here than playing against Micheals week in week out.

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 28/05/2019 11:04:52    2188440

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "For God's sake it was only a game of Second class intermediate Football. I am on about Proper Trophies, Senior football. You know like the game you played against Micheals at the weekend."
And your own club play in what grade again?

galwayman2 (Galway) - Posts: 642 - 28/05/2019 11:16:22    2188446

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "They usually have both codes, have The second class moved down to junior..What are you doing on this page anyway? Do you miss Intermediate? I will say this much a lot easier down here here than playing against Micheals week in week out."
Easy football....shouldn't be a bother going back up again. Enjoy the easy football Sammy. Only bit of intermediate I've played was when I was a young lad with our own seconds who went up 10-12years ago. Again, enjoy the year.

galwayfan (None) - Posts: 650 - 28/05/2019 11:26:47    2188452

Link

Replying To galwayman2:  "And your own club play in what grade again?"
Im not the one going around bragging about winning non entity trophies. And I am on the right page. Move on to your own page and pick an argument with a Micheals or Coroffin man, A lot of good clubs there.

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 28/05/2019 11:27:18    2188453

Link

Replying To galwayman2:  "And your own club play in what grade again?"
I will tell my friends the Nuns to pray for you in Senior. They miss the Team terribly they told me and the lovely players who always involved them in their celebrations, so as you can see no hard fee!ings.

SAMMYTHEBULL (Galway) - Posts: 1619 - 28/05/2019 11:31:59    2188455

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "For God's sake it was only a game of Second class intermediate Football. I am on about Proper Trophies, Senior football. You know like the game you played against Micheals at the weekend."
There are no trophies for 1st round group matches in senior. There was one for the Intermediate county final though. If senior championship trophies are all that's worth talking about, the conversation would be about Corofin only.

WanPintWin (Galway) - Posts: 565 - 28/05/2019 12:15:19    2188467

Link

Replying To Gaagodeo:  "Is it true that the 2nd round will not be played until august?"
Yes, There is an extra round to play in senior championship so they have a round fixed for the weekend after the Connacht Final, with no Intermediate Championship being played until August.

whoop_hero (Galway) - Posts: 59 - 28/05/2019 13:11:45    2188485

Link

What teams are looking strong after round 1, any dark horses

Gaagodeo (Galway) - Posts: 33 - 29/05/2019 12:18:04    2188773

Link

Replying To SAMMYTHEBULL:  "I will tell my friends the Nuns to pray for you in Senior. They miss the Team terribly they told me and the lovely players who always involved them in their celebrations, so as you can see no hard fee!ings."
Thanks but I'm not from Spiddal.
You might try writing a semi-coherent message one of these days good lad.
Maybe get some English lessons.

galwayman2 (Galway) - Posts: 642 - 29/05/2019 13:03:43    2188797

Link

Replying To Gaagodeo:  "What teams are looking strong after round 1, any dark horses"
Breathnachs looking very strong and organised again. Frank Doherty still at the helm, great to see the injured Peadar Og involved aswell.
Corofin B, playing the same brand of football as the A team blitzed St. Gabriels.
Clifden v Outherard was a draw, Outherard threw away a 3 point lead late on.
Aran Islands v Cortoon a draw also.
Headford walked all over Caltra.
Kilconly v Oranmore another draw, with Kilconly getting a late goal to share the spoils.
Can see Brathnachs, Headford, Corofin B being in the Semi-finals.
Corofin could potentially lose a few players to the senior team and America. but with the break in Intermediate Championship you would be silly as a young lad to wait around. You won't miss anything.
Gabriels, Williamstown, Caltra all looking at the drop. a toss between the 3 of them who will stay up.

whoop_hero (Galway) - Posts: 59 - 29/05/2019 15:31:30    2188866

Link