(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Named starting team:

Tuohy,

Browne Dillon McInerney

Bugler Ryan O'Connor

Donnellan Galvin

Conlon Kelly Ryan

McInerney McGrath Podge

Looks like the keepers jersey is Touhys to loose and Browne is now slightly ahead of O Donavan in the pecking order.

Strong forwards with possibly the ommission of O Donnell (through injury) the only change to the championship starting forward unit. Great to see McInerney get a start again. He has bags of ability.

LohansRedHelmet (Clare) - Posts: 2011 - 19/04/2014 14:28:32    1576958

Link

it is disappointing from paul flanagans point of view because when he got a game he was out of position at wing back while in the same game jack browne excelled at corner back and was my man of the match in that game. slightly unfair on paul but it is great to see jack being rewarded and getting another chance. thought kelly might have retained his place in goal but he did concede a soft enough goal against laois so maybe that edged it in touhys favour. was probably a close call between mcinerney and tots but the fact that tots had been injured was probably a significant factor. would have liked to have seen seadna morey get a game, i know he was injured for a while but i think he has been harshly treated this year

hurlingexpert (Clare) - Posts: 1855 - 19/04/2014 15:31:10    1576985

Link

Good luck lads am regaling looking forward to it. Almost c ship bite to it.

disillusiondfan (Limerick) - Posts: 4279 - 20/04/2014 13:16:45    1577596

Link