Clare Forum

Clare Hurling Team 2011

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

I enjoye read your posts on Main Forum but unfortunately dont share your optomistism on team.No Bugler,Ryan?Few disscuss on THE HAVE CLARE ANY HOPE that positions 1,3,6, had be sorted otherwise they go town us after Limericks 4 soft goals.We flagged James Mc at 3,Dillion good last year but seems out of position and poor v Limerick and Conney not a 3 he a 4.Bugler seem definate start at 6.McMahon at 14?He last 20 mins against Limerick and past it as foward he be decent 6(heard eumour mind you he be extra back v Tipp!,would that work either it hard enough score with 6 fowards never mind 5!)Didnt expect Cathal Mc,he young great potential it interesting and no Colin Ryan ,capable of big game and take pressure off Conor MC for frees.
Look maybe Sparrow seen something we cant he won allirelands and 3 titles in a row with Adare.
I be there Sun best luck to 3 debutants,Conor,Cathal and Patrick O Connor.Best luck Sparrow ,management and all panel we liittle chanc e of shock but they say youth play no fears and they give a right lash for 70 mins.
COME ON THE BANNER

claremaninkerry (Clare) - Posts: 92 - 18/06/2011 11:22:47    959347

Link

what the hell no bugler he is prob the most expierenced player on the team and doesnt even start absolute bull they shud have even put him in at corner back instead of dillon cause he is just not good enough YET and cathal mcinerney shud not be startin either sean collins shud b starting ahead of him

fergalhegarty (Clare) - Posts: 62 - 18/06/2011 14:23:04    959477

Link

presume there isnt many clare supporters going to limerick for the clash tomorrow?

stekhli (Dublin) - Posts: 3116 - 18/06/2011 15:04:24    959510

Link

i am going

fergalhegarty (Clare) - Posts: 62 - 18/06/2011 19:03:31    959692

Link

I be there also probably meet no Clare fans my direction from my home in North Kerry!Guess Lohans red helmet be there we three haha.LRH reckons they be 15000 at match and about 5000 from Clare.We youngest Clare senior team for years but backboned by U-21s and minors coming up I agree with Loughnanes we win at least Munster in few years,Sparrow even said he build a new team and wont be around if successfull in few years .Least lohans,seanie,baker,lynch,jamsies conor clancy experienced and battle hardened players around them(sparrow,fingers,tuohy,doyle and though they youngish Davy and Dalo had been on team for 5 or 6 years and battlehardened.The quality of experience not there now.
It unlikely to win but they give it a lash as a famous manager said ,youth can play no fears and we know they keep battling for 70 mins
COME ON THE BANNER

stekhi
Congrats on yer win.Dalo did great job in Clare as player and unlucky not get us to AllIreland final in 2005 a managerHe done great job with Dubs an unlike 2009 ye can believe that ye capable of beating the Cats an dnot just been compe

claremaninkerry (Clare) - Posts: 92 - 18/06/2011 21:45:43    959843

Link