Clare Forum

Rory Shanahan

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

shouldbestartin
County: Clare

anycraiclad
County: Galway

Richie_Elliot i couldn't disagree with u more. there are some valid points made in this thread that just seem to go beyond you. I agree with u in that peace is a welcomed fellow, but the hard discussions still need to be made.....

I agree with this post by this pundit. anycraiclad has a voice woth reckoning with. with a voice like that so many people and teams can be led to glory...

alrite this is gettin out of hand, the lads above were rightly upset about space being wasted on the internet, which is a fair point cus there isnt that much out there at all, and patch_eyes and his likes (boyos) dont seem concerned, would ye show some class would ye? I feel their pain!

Maybe you should change your name to shouldnotbestarting or "shouldbestartingonthebenchbecauseicantmakethestarting15"

Cannot agree more with patch eyes on this one, seen shouldbestarting in training last week and he seemed sour, cutting corners during laps, general lack of interest.. a shadow of his former glory.. the clarecastle centre back seemed to be a scare crow caught in the wind under the high ball

Mike_Hunt99 (Cavan) - Posts: 24 - 23/04/2010 10:51:13    626526

Link

shouldbestartin

anycraiclad

Richie_Elliot i couldn't disagree with u more. there are some valid points made in this thread that just seem to go beyond you. I agree with u in that peace is a welcomed fellow, but the hard discussions still need to be made.....

I agree with this post by this pundit. anycraiclad has a voice woth reckoning with. with a voice like that so many people and teams can be led to glory...

alrite this is gettin out of hand, the lads above were rightly upset about space being wasted on the internet, which is a fair point cus there isnt that much out there at all, and patch_eyes and his likes (boyos) dont seem concerned, would ye show some class would ye? I feel their pain!

Maybe you should change your name to shouldnotbestarting or "shouldbestartingonthebenchbecauseicantmakethestarting15"

Cannot agree more with patch eyes on this one, seen shouldbestarting in training last week and he seemed off, a shadow of his former glory..

"shouldbestartingonthebenchbecauseicantmakethestarting15"?????? really showin your inexperience here, theres a limit on characters for usernames, please withdraw! id like to extend the olive branch of welcome to mike_hunt, always welcome fresh blood!

shouldbestartin (Clare) - Posts: 58 - 23/04/2010 12:03:50    626660

Link

thanks, long time reader, 2nd time poster..all gangsters accepted should be starting, but in all seriousness, there is a character limit patch_eyes.. would u? as they say, if u cant pick it first time keep it on the turf

Mike_Hunt99 (Cavan) - Posts: 24 - 23/04/2010 12:42:15    626734

Link

These message boards are intended to be used for Gaelic Games related discussions and are aimed to be family friendly. Any bad language or abusive comments will see messages deleted, as will any attempts to post offensive or defamatory contributions. Please only post messages which are your own work and not anything that infringes on other peoples' copyright. Lynn Publications reserves the right to delete or edit any messages posted on this website and asks you to act responsibly in your use of this forum.

anycraiclad (Galway) - Posts: 29 - 23/04/2010 15:17:38    626991

Link

I hear was it Rory or Jamie Shanahan came on as a sub for the bridge u21s in the final against eireog.
Are they brothers Why isnt Rory so getting a call up to the county team. Him in the forward line if he is that
good would be a plus with honan ryan odonovan etc with the championship around the corner.
Is Niall Gilligan returning for the county for the munster championship?
He said he would if he was needed. I hope he does.

steel (Clare) - Posts: 694 - 28/04/2010 10:51:44    631949

Link

shouldbestartin

anycraiclad

Cannot agree more with patch eyes on this one, seen shouldbestarting in training last week and he seemed off, a shadow of his former glory..

"shouldbestartingonthebenchbecauseicantmakethestarting15"?????? really showin your inexperience here, theres a limit on characters for usernames, please withdraw! id like to extend the olive branch of welcome to mike_hunt, always welcome fresh blood!

Patcheyes what about the 6 minutes?

****face (Leitrim) - Posts: 4 - 28/04/2010 11:20:07    631982

Link