National Forum

Popular Posts from clondalkindub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Super 8 General Discussion - 14 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "I'm going to keep saying it until the GAA address the massive advantages they bestowed upon on theDublin football team. Would you like us all to stay quite and not mention it and keep the GAAs dirty little secret buried beneath the carpet?"
Kingdomboy coming on here ruining every thread with the same stuff is not going to make any difference to the Gaa hierarchy. You left the main page a few years back cause you couldn't take the abuse Kerry we're getting yet your the worst fella on here for giving it out. Can you not just stick to talking about the games instead of being a broken record?

clondalkindub (National) - 08/07/2019 16:35:31

Dublin V Louth - What A Farce - 12 Like(s)

Replying To valley84:  "That's what millions pumped into a county gets you"
Yeah true we use to never hammer Louth before we got money , great shout.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/05/2019 12:09:29

Kerry V Dublin - 12 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "If the dubs do beat us or give us a hiding then you'll see football die a death, we're supposedly the great white hope for everyone else and if we don't beat them nobody will and football will be well and truely dead and buried. Honestly though I do think we'll win, it's going to be tough no doubt but I believe we're well up for it."
So when you twice hammered Mayo and Cork in finals that was all good ? Once Kerry keep on wining and no one else sure who cares that's the way it's suppose to be.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/08/2019 10:44:02

Paul Mannion's Red Card Against Louth - 11 Like(s)
The same ref whose from Mayo thought Niall Morgan's shoulder on paddy Andrews jaw was a yellow but thought Mannions was a red, now someone explain that one to me?

clondalkindub (National) - 29/05/2019 13:11:41

Croke Park Stewards - 11 Like(s)

Replying To OpenStand:  "At last years all ireland there were many Limerick supporters who attempted to go on field manhandled and hurt by over aggressive stewards which some might say was their own fault but today Tom Parsons was prevented from joining the Mayo Panel by stewards who haven't a clue who he was ?? Two other incidents i spotted today, entering the ground at Davin End a woman with 2 children was having her ruck sack pulled apart by a very heavy handed inner city looking woman, apparently the supporter hadn't declared 2 cans of fanta in her bag and was getting the third degree in front of her frightened children. Before the hurling match a waterford slithor flew over the nets and a young lad towards the back of the stand managed to catch it, immediately some mad looking steward ran after him chasing him towards the back of stand before pulling slithor off the young lad , many people booed the steward but none challenged him as the steward looked as if he was only looking for someone to do a bit of martial arts on. If you didn't know any better you'd think the stewards were from some loyalist housing estate in Belfast ( maybe they are!), its true for Joe Brolly Croke Park has lost touch with the grassroots, these stewards might be appropriate at rock concerts in croke park but all this heavy handedness with average GAA supporters is gone ridiculous."
Never had one problem with them and I'm going to CP 30 years , maybe they are everything you say but I've never experienced it. The steward should of showed some common sense when the Mayo players wanted Tom in , but he obviously hadn't a clue who he was and tbh I didn't cop him straight off on the tv. Most of the stewards are there to get a few bob and have no interest in gaa and are just doing their job. Imo you're making a big deal out of nothing but maybe I'm completely wrong.

clondalkindub (National) - 31/03/2019 21:44:51

Well Done Anthony Cunningham - 11 Like(s)
Just like to say well done to Anthony Cunningham what a fantastic achievement for him personally, the man has won All Ireland's with Galway in the 80's has managed Galway to Leinster success and unlucky to lose All Ireland's with them also managed St Brigids footballers with good success was with Laois footballers then selector with the Dubs the mans a true Gael and I'm delighted for him especially after what happened with the Galway hurlers in the end. He seems like a lovely man from listening to him on podcasts and interviews over the years so again Well Done Anthony.

clondalkindub (National) - 16/06/2019 20:39:12

Mayo V Dublin - 11 Like(s)
Haven't seen anyone say it but all the best to Jason Doherty on his recovery from his knee injury huge loss for Mayo was playing great football and one of the main reasons Mayo are in the semi.

clondalkindub (National) - 08/08/2019 14:27:24

Dublin's Success Not Down To Money - GAA President - 11 Like(s)
Our minor hurlers bet our senior hurlers will more than likely be bet later , why if it's all about money have we been average at hurling for decades? Please don't say we're coming at a lower ebb than the footballers we've the population so it shouldn't matter where your coming from ,this money is coming in nearly 20 years now. Or just maybe we've a once in a lifetime great football team ? Just "maybe" anyone ?

clondalkindub (National) - 15/06/2019 17:10:02

The Death Of The Long Range Point - 11 Like(s)
Actually Colm McFadden loved a long range point he was brilliant at it.

clondalkindub (National) - 05/09/2019 10:33:44

Likely Football Allstars 2019... - 11 Like(s)
Do Meath lads still think keoghan is a better half back than McCaffrey? Jack McCaffrey is the greatest half back of all time there's never been a half back like him. He's nearly our motm in every big game, 1-3 yesterday crazy stuff, poor Gavin White was all over the shop.

clondalkindub (National) - 02/09/2019 08:53:31

Dublin V Louth - What A Farce - 10 Like(s)

Replying To westkerry:  "Meath, laois,Kildare,Offaly would all give Dublin games in Leinster before this imbalance began. Thats when you had full attendances for Leinster finals clon and i bet you miss those days."
Meath and Kildare are brutal now not Dublin's fault. Keep hitting us with the money excuse if it makes you feel better. We pick mainly from the same teams in division 1 we do the exact same training and tactics as everyone else money got nothing to do with it , you either have it or you don't.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/05/2019 13:03:33

Well done Ireland - 10 Like(s)
I know it's a gaa forum but come on the moment that's in it what a win well done Ireland savage stuff.

clondalkindub (National) - 22/06/2016 22:02:53

Joe Brolly Finished With RTE - 10 Like(s)

Replying To hopballref:  "All panellists are biased towards their own team. Sure who really cares if they are? All Kilkenny analysists stood up for Richey Hogan Pat Spillane only panellist who thought Cooper fully deserved red In soccer, Neville and Carragher are constantly biased towards their respective teams Donal Og constantly raving about Cork The list goes on ..."
Nope if you say "bias" your finished Carney was crying on Mayo radio for gods sake after they lost and I've no problem with Carney on Rte.

clondalkindub (National) - 11/09/2019 16:16:32

Kerry V Dublin - 10 Like(s)
Can the kids who want to accuse whoever started the handbags at the end please leave the forum this is for adults only. My god ; he started the row no no he started it, no pictures clearly show he started it, who cares seriously? Great game of football why are we always trying to pick holes or blame someone else when that was outstanding entertainment last night. Both teams got stuck in and I seen nothing to cry about just hard honest football. Ps my post didn't get tru earlier but just want to say it's great to see Tommy Walsh back playing football.

clondalkindub (National) - 10/02/2019 11:30:49

Connacht Championship 2019 - 10 Like(s)

Replying To tommy132:  "Why do the Dubs hate Mayo so much?"
Well Kildare and Meath are no good anymore and Kerry have gone missing so you've all we got left plus the O Conor bros Aidan O Shea Colm Boyle Lee Keegan etc are very unlikeable , Andy Moran is sound but maybe that's because he's from Roscommon.

clondalkindub (National) - 01/06/2019 08:12:33

The Drive For Five! - 10 Like(s)
Shay Connolly lengend , great piece its all over the country. Up the Ringsend.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - 29/06/2019 23:08:51

Our new Legends - 4 All Ireland Medals - 9 Like(s)
Costello has 3 injured for final but defo played during '13 against Westmeath.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - 03/10/2016 17:56:35

Who Are Dublins Challenger Now? - 9 Like(s)

Replying To Northsidegaels:  "[quote=gwanyagudthing:  "[quote=centerfield:  "[quote=Kingdomson:  "Dublin have no challenger any more. Dublin are moving away out on their own completely. Maybe after this season the scales will lift from more eyes with regards the future of football at All Ireland senior level. This is not a stand alone Dublin side organically coming to a peak with an end of life cycle hoping to go to the well one more time and win a 5 in a row. It's not a bit like the Kerry side in 1982 that were the same squad and especially first 15 year in and out for 5 continuous years or like the Kilkenny team in 2010 that had massive collective mileage too. What sets Dublin apart from Kerry 82' and Kilkenny 10' is this Dublin team is continually hitting the re-set button and regenerating at rate no other side can match. The Dublin senior squads - not squad - I mean squads - are getting younger, stronger and even more professional and efficient by the year. Dublin will cruise onto a 5 in a row. Let's talk about six baby will be the cry soon enough! The lack of genuine competition will eventually even effect the most staunch of Dublin supporters, the fun and drama will go out of it soon enough. Mark my words."
i agree with a lot of what you said but i think they'll have a bit of work to replace Cluxton, Fitsimons, Cooper, Mcmahon, OSullivan who are all starting to push on"]Some of the talk about Dublin is way over the top. People were saying the same things about Kilkenny a few years ago and look at it now. The reality is that within a couple of years they will lose Cluxton, Cooper, McMahon, McCaffrey, MDMA, Brogan, McManamon, O'Gara and Andrews. Yes there are young guys coming in that are quality but they are going to lose a large number of leaders in a short space of time. With the exception of last year (and Tyrone over achieved in getting to the final in my opinion), Dublin have had to graft very hard to win the various finals. The day will come and very soon, that they will fall short. And then there will be the postmortem, end of an era talk. They will fall back into the pack. It's inevitable. The more interesting question for me is whether we will see another county start to dominate or will a few different counties win 1 each like in the hurling the last few years. I expect it will be the latter as there isn't much to choose between the chasing pack as this thread shows."]Mccaffery is in his mid 20s for God sake hasnt even hit his prime yet while there is plenty of football in cooper yet. Brogan, Andrew's, o gara and mcmenamin are all peripheral figures and If dublin can find a few young forwards ( which out of 1.5 million people is inevitable they will) then they can replace these seamlessly. Dublin might not always be going for 5 in a row like they are now but it seems wrong that purely because of their advantages they will be there or there abouts every year"]39 thousand registered players in Dublin half it with hurling and its around 18 thousand football players.

clondalkindub (National) - 18/06/2019 11:12:42

Dublin Senior Football Championship - 9 Like(s)
Wasn't at it but how the hell did Castleknock beat Plunketts ??? Fair play to them great result but plunketts with the Brogan's Ross McConnell Nesty Mckever Tomas Corrigan etc couldn't beat Castleknock I don't get it? We've play Castleknock in div 2 the last few years and yeah they were good but not in plunketts good.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - 30/04/2016 13:26:40

Dublin v Carlow - 9 Like(s)

Replying To hill16no1man:  "It's a football match not a drinking or music festival Regardless of opposition there's a game to be won and played. opposition and venue irrelevant dubs win and perform is the only thing that matters. Bit disrespectful to Carlow from the posters as i think they deserve more credit than wexford as they have just beat them."
Oh sweet Jesus here he goes again.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - 22/05/2017 09:08:25