Tiered Leinster SHC
(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post
You need to Login to Post
|
I wonder if there is enough value to doing well in proposed 'Leinster SHC Group 1' - lose 3 group games, advance to Lein QF; win all 3, earn a QF bye instead?
Like Munster, perhaps it would have been best to have 2 home/2 away ties per team.
I'd amend the Proposal as follows: ✓ In lieu of Leinster 8/McDonagh 4, I'd go with 7/5, respectively ✓ 'McDonagh 5' round robin, like Munster ✓ 'Leinster 7' schedule = 'Mid 3' (seeds 3,4,5) plays the 'Other 4' (1,2,6,7); plus 1v2 & 6v7 ✓ 'Leinster table top 4 of 7' to Leinster SFs; and 'Leinster 6th & 7th' v 'McDonagh top 2 of 5' in McDonagh Cup SFs ✓ 'McDonagh 4th v 5th' in Relegation Final
What do you think?
omahant (USA) - Posts: 3584 - 09/10/2026 00:50:55
2696662
Link
0
|