National Forum

Popular Posts from clondalkindub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Dublin V Louth - What A Farce - 12 Like(s)

Replying To valley84:  "That's what millions pumped into a county gets you"
Yeah true we use to never hammer Louth before we got money , great shout.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/05/2019 12:09:29

Kerry V Dublin - 12 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "If the dubs do beat us or give us a hiding then you'll see football die a death, we're supposedly the great white hope for everyone else and if we don't beat them nobody will and football will be well and truely dead and buried. Honestly though I do think we'll win, it's going to be tough no doubt but I believe we're well up for it."
So when you twice hammered Mayo and Cork in finals that was all good ? Once Kerry keep on wining and no one else sure who cares that's the way it's suppose to be.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/08/2019 10:44:02

Super 8 General Discussion - 12 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "I'm going to keep saying it until the GAA address the massive advantages they bestowed upon on theDublin football team. Would you like us all to stay quite and not mention it and keep the GAAs dirty little secret buried beneath the carpet?"
Kingdomboy coming on here ruining every thread with the same stuff is not going to make any difference to the Gaa hierarchy. You left the main page a few years back cause you couldn't take the abuse Kerry we're getting yet your the worst fella on here for giving it out. Can you not just stick to talking about the games instead of being a broken record?

clondalkindub (National) - 08/07/2019 16:35:31

Paul Mannion's Red Card Against Louth - 11 Like(s)
The same ref whose from Mayo thought Niall Morgan's shoulder on paddy Andrews jaw was a yellow but thought Mannions was a red, now someone explain that one to me?

clondalkindub (National) - 29/05/2019 13:11:41

Croke Park Stewards - 11 Like(s)

Replying To OpenStand:  "At last years all ireland there were many Limerick supporters who attempted to go on field manhandled and hurt by over aggressive stewards which some might say was their own fault but today Tom Parsons was prevented from joining the Mayo Panel by stewards who haven't a clue who he was ?? Two other incidents i spotted today, entering the ground at Davin End a woman with 2 children was having her ruck sack pulled apart by a very heavy handed inner city looking woman, apparently the supporter hadn't declared 2 cans of fanta in her bag and was getting the third degree in front of her frightened children. Before the hurling match a waterford slithor flew over the nets and a young lad towards the back of the stand managed to catch it, immediately some mad looking steward ran after him chasing him towards the back of stand before pulling slithor off the young lad , many people booed the steward but none challenged him as the steward looked as if he was only looking for someone to do a bit of martial arts on. If you didn't know any better you'd think the stewards were from some loyalist housing estate in Belfast ( maybe they are!), its true for Joe Brolly Croke Park has lost touch with the grassroots, these stewards might be appropriate at rock concerts in croke park but all this heavy handedness with average GAA supporters is gone ridiculous."
Never had one problem with them and I'm going to CP 30 years , maybe they are everything you say but I've never experienced it. The steward should of showed some common sense when the Mayo players wanted Tom in , but he obviously hadn't a clue who he was and tbh I didn't cop him straight off on the tv. Most of the stewards are there to get a few bob and have no interest in gaa and are just doing their job. Imo you're making a big deal out of nothing but maybe I'm completely wrong.

clondalkindub (National) - 31/03/2019 21:44:51

Well Done Anthony Cunningham - 11 Like(s)
Just like to say well done to Anthony Cunningham what a fantastic achievement for him personally, the man has won All Ireland's with Galway in the 80's has managed Galway to Leinster success and unlucky to lose All Ireland's with them also managed St Brigids footballers with good success was with Laois footballers then selector with the Dubs the mans a true Gael and I'm delighted for him especially after what happened with the Galway hurlers in the end. He seems like a lovely man from listening to him on podcasts and interviews over the years so again Well Done Anthony.

clondalkindub (National) - 16/06/2019 20:39:12

Dublin V Louth - What A Farce - 10 Like(s)

Replying To westkerry:  "Meath, laois,Kildare,Offaly would all give Dublin games in Leinster before this imbalance began. Thats when you had full attendances for Leinster finals clon and i bet you miss those days."
Meath and Kildare are brutal now not Dublin's fault. Keep hitting us with the money excuse if it makes you feel better. We pick mainly from the same teams in division 1 we do the exact same training and tactics as everyone else money got nothing to do with it , you either have it or you don't.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/05/2019 13:03:33

Well done Ireland - 10 Like(s)
I know it's a gaa forum but come on the moment that's in it what a win well done Ireland savage stuff.

clondalkindub (National) - 22/06/2016 22:02:53

Kerry V Dublin - 10 Like(s)
Can the kids who want to accuse whoever started the handbags at the end please leave the forum this is for adults only. My god ; he started the row no no he started it, no pictures clearly show he started it, who cares seriously? Great game of football why are we always trying to pick holes or blame someone else when that was outstanding entertainment last night. Both teams got stuck in and I seen nothing to cry about just hard honest football. Ps my post didn't get tru earlier but just want to say it's great to see Tommy Walsh back playing football.

clondalkindub (National) - 10/02/2019 11:30:49

Connacht Championship 2019 - 10 Like(s)

Replying To tommy132:  "Why do the Dubs hate Mayo so much?"
Well Kildare and Meath are no good anymore and Kerry have gone missing so you've all we got left plus the O Conor bros Aidan O Shea Colm Boyle Lee Keegan etc are very unlikeable , Andy Moran is sound but maybe that's because he's from Roscommon.

clondalkindub (National) - 01/06/2019 08:12:33

Who Are Dublins Challenger Now? - 9 Like(s)

Replying To Northsidegaels:  "[quote=gwanyagudthing:  "[quote=centerfield:  "[quote=Kingdomson:  "Dublin have no challenger any more. Dublin are moving away out on their own completely. Maybe after this season the scales will lift from more eyes with regards the future of football at All Ireland senior level. This is not a stand alone Dublin side organically coming to a peak with an end of life cycle hoping to go to the well one more time and win a 5 in a row. It's not a bit like the Kerry side in 1982 that were the same squad and especially first 15 year in and out for 5 continuous years or like the Kilkenny team in 2010 that had massive collective mileage too. What sets Dublin apart from Kerry 82' and Kilkenny 10' is this Dublin team is continually hitting the re-set button and regenerating at rate no other side can match. The Dublin senior squads - not squad - I mean squads - are getting younger, stronger and even more professional and efficient by the year. Dublin will cruise onto a 5 in a row. Let's talk about six baby will be the cry soon enough! The lack of genuine competition will eventually even effect the most staunch of Dublin supporters, the fun and drama will go out of it soon enough. Mark my words."
i agree with a lot of what you said but i think they'll have a bit of work to replace Cluxton, Fitsimons, Cooper, Mcmahon, OSullivan who are all starting to push on"]Some of the talk about Dublin is way over the top. People were saying the same things about Kilkenny a few years ago and look at it now. The reality is that within a couple of years they will lose Cluxton, Cooper, McMahon, McCaffrey, MDMA, Brogan, McManamon, O'Gara and Andrews. Yes there are young guys coming in that are quality but they are going to lose a large number of leaders in a short space of time. With the exception of last year (and Tyrone over achieved in getting to the final in my opinion), Dublin have had to graft very hard to win the various finals. The day will come and very soon, that they will fall short. And then there will be the postmortem, end of an era talk. They will fall back into the pack. It's inevitable. The more interesting question for me is whether we will see another county start to dominate or will a few different counties win 1 each like in the hurling the last few years. I expect it will be the latter as there isn't much to choose between the chasing pack as this thread shows."]Mccaffery is in his mid 20s for God sake hasnt even hit his prime yet while there is plenty of football in cooper yet. Brogan, Andrew's, o gara and mcmenamin are all peripheral figures and If dublin can find a few young forwards ( which out of 1.5 million people is inevitable they will) then they can replace these seamlessly. Dublin might not always be going for 5 in a row like they are now but it seems wrong that purely because of their advantages they will be there or there abouts every year"]39 thousand registered players in Dublin half it with hurling and its around 18 thousand football players.

clondalkindub (National) - 18/06/2019 11:12:42

Dublin v Kerry - 9 Like(s)
Hey posters from all counties remember at the end of the day it's just a game of football not life or death, a friend of mine from Clondalkin (lives in Ashbourne now) was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year it's a 1 in ten million chance to get that disease in your 30's he's married with two boys under 5 and I've just heard he's been put into a hospice this week (I think you all know what that means) so be happy your alive and healthy cause life can be cruel. Safe trip to everyone travelling to Croker Sunday, good luck.

clondalkindub (National) - 26/08/2016 14:42:55

Connacht Championship 2019 - 9 Like(s)

Replying To Tizcold:  "Galway have very poor footballing support to be honest"
At least their not cringe like you know who out in Times Square mortified for them. Ok you are good supporters but please stop embarrassing yourselves it's getting silly now at this stage.

clondalkindub (National) - 06/05/2019 12:11:20

Dublin V Louth - What A Farce - 9 Like(s)

Replying To TheUsername:  "David Clifford is a teenager in Kerry. David gets up at 5:00 O clock every morning to walk the five miles every morning to get water, picking up fire wood along the way. David carefully balances the water on his head and fire wood on his knees to bring home so Mammy can have a nice cup of tea and a bit of toast (no avocado). After Mammy has had her toast, )without avocado). David goes out to the fields, David runs for miles to catch mountain goats for milk for his whole family, David likes how they sometimes put the crown on the goat. Winters are harsh in Kerry, and David often has to have his hood up on on his holey jacket. While he is growing into Daddy's wellies nicely. David often wishes that Mammy liked cornflakes instead of tea and toast (without avocado ) for her breakfast. David then goes to school, David is very tired by now, but the hole in the roof often keeps him awake and the rain helps him keep a perfect quiff, because the wet look is in around Killarney. David walks the 20 miles home from school every day, often having to be careful of the Paddywhacker buses that pass him by. David is sometimes splashed by these buses as they drive by and looks up to see Dublin people drinking Champagne and designer coddle int their heated seats. David would like to taste coddle just once. David sometimes wishes he was from Dublin too. David used to walk home from school with his favorite friends, Mark and Steffen, they arent there anymore and he sometimes sees them at the Christmas nativity play and Goat crown day in the summer, they have big red faces and look bigger and stronger, David thinks they may have moved from Toast (no avocado) to cornflakes for their breakfasts. Davids favorite colors are green and yellow, he remembers seeing a big shining milking jug one time when he was very small. David though of how much milk he put into that if he could catch a goat. When David has his homework done, David climbs three mountains and 100 miles to play football with his friends. The manager told him if he plays very well he can get the big shiny goat milk jug. David likes this and will play very very hard. David is beginning to grow into Daddys boots. Davids favorite part of football is the oranges they get after training, it helps David on the return journey up and down mountains. David curls up at night in a corner of the room, sometimes there is an ember from the coal in the fire, he can keep warm for a little bit. David will be up again in three hours, to get the water and firewood for Mammys team and toast again (no avocado). David often dreams of Bernard Brogan, David wishes he can play football like Bernard. David believes that Bernard does not have to play football with a beach ball and has boots that fit him. If you would like to help to help David grow into his boots, please send a minimum of 1 mill euro to Kerry GAA, in donation, 7 mill if dealing in tax payers money. You can also but a chicken dinner from 2000 euro a plate. Please contact The Plaza New York for more details. Please help us provide cornflakes or avocado for David and his toast. This has been an appeal from Kerry GAA. * Played to Eva Cassidys fields of gold."
Hahahahahahaha post of the decade

clondalkindub (National) - 02/06/2019 16:10:18

Mayo V Galway - 8 Like(s)

Replying To marooney:  "The fact that Dublin Joe has a bit of making up to do with Mayo might have had something to do with that..."
32 frees he gave mayo to our 12 frees in the 2013 final. He doesn't owe any favors to Mayo.

clondalkindub (National) - 07/07/2019 18:45:00

Mayo 'Over Celebrating' - 8 Like(s)
No problem with them celebrating the win but the crying was a bit much imo it's only the league at the end of the day save the tears for September when we do the 5 in a row.

clondalkindub (National) - 08/04/2019 16:38:14

Kerry V Dublin - 8 Like(s)
Hopefully the ref will be a good one this weekend and not let Kerry away with the rough stuff they dished out to us two years ago down there, they were more interested in fighting than playing football. I suppose when you're the champs it comes with the territory.

clondalkindub (National) - 07/02/2019 15:08:23

Laois V Dublin U20 Leinster Final - 8 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Well I'm from Kerry and I'm definitely not laughing, I don't see what's going on with Dublin to be much of laughing matter to be honest."
Omg are you having a laugh? So your allowed win every football title going and if we win anything it's a disgrace . 5 minors in a row you keep telling us the greatest achievement ever but if we win anything it's no laughing matter? Man you want it all your own way. Kerry win Underage , clubs , schools you win everything but the minute we win anything your on here like wild fire saying how wrong it is. Well done Dublin the scoreline flatters us and the ref gave us everything but the better team won and it should be two very exciting semi finals. I think the hot meals could be the difference in the end.

clondalkindub (National) - 20/07/2019 06:52:59

Football Qualifier Round 3 - A Winner From Each Province. - 8 Like(s)
Can't understand why they don't just do the draw after the games last night or even today , traveling fans need to time to know what way their going to travel and if they've to book into hotels or b n b's and stuff. Why they wait til tomorrow morning I'll never know.

clondalkindub (National) - 30/06/2019 08:29:21

Mayo V Dublin - 8 Like(s)
Haven't seen anyone say it but all the best to Jason Doherty on his recovery from his knee injury huge loss for Mayo was playing great football and one of the main reasons Mayo are in the semi.

clondalkindub (National) - 08/08/2019 14:27:24