National Forum

NFL Division 1

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To maroondiesel:  "looks like Cavan and Ros for the drop. How big was Roscommon mistake against Tyrone?"
I'd look more to round 1 v Mayo that we lost by 1 point. We had 9 place ball efforts at goal and only scored one of them if Cox had played he would have scored number of those frees that were missed. The mistake was not having Cox available for selection for that game due the unnecessary transfer of clubs.

Also we took a very bad time to start losing against Cavan and that looks to be Cavan's only win.

ispeakwisdom (Roscommon) - Posts: 2018 - 17/03/2019 19:48:54    2173185

Link

Replying To Llaw_Gyffes:  "Not so sure about your last sentence. Monaghan come to "fortress" McHale Park knowing a win will keep them up. Mayo are safe but need a favour from Tyrone if they are to make the final. Monaghan have much more to lose and are also a fine team."
Sunday Sport will be class.

GreenandRed (Mayo) - Posts: 4939 - 17/03/2019 21:19:25    2173226

Link

Replying To kiloughter:  "Maybe but bottom line is if Kerry lose and ourselves and yourselves win (if all relatively small margins) we won't make the final with an inferior scoring difference."
Makes for an interesting Sunday afternoon. I'm going for a Kerry, Tyrone final but I have been wrong before.

Llaw_Gyffes (Mayo) - Posts: 934 - 17/03/2019 21:50:28    2173243

Link