Dublin Forum

Winter Well

(Oldest Posts First)

Well after a long year of arguing, taking the pi$$ and generally annoying Kerry folk it would seem.. it would be time to call it a year for another season.

... and what a season. History made, records smashed.

Winter well Dubs. A pleasure as always and here's hoping for a stocking full of Dubs gear and another Sam Returns to the Hill DVD to watch half cut on Christmas night to add to the growing collection !

Hopefully we'll see the return of the King in the New Year. What an addition it would be.

Here's hoping. I miss the chap..

Winter well.. it'll soon be O'Byrne Cup time.

#fantastic42018

#supreme52019 ??

jimbodub (Dublin) - Posts: 19750 - 08/09/2018 11:28:41    2140296

Link

Yeh have a good one jimbo, I'll be wintering well permanently if we do the big 5, that'll be enough for me on here at that stage. Its become pretty tiresome these days. HS is missing all the old blood boilers that used to keep this place alive. The two Kerry lads try but are not very good at it, just bitter.
It needs annoying feckers like the master, moo moo, ballboy etc, I think its on its last legs. Take care and stay safe.
Up the Dubs!

realdub (Dublin) - Posts: 7701 - 09/09/2018 20:33:23    2140547

Link

Replying To jimbodub:  "Well after a long year of arguing, taking the pi$$ and generally annoying Kerry folk it would seem.. it would be time to call it a year for another season.

... and what a season. History made, records smashed.

Winter well Dubs. A pleasure as always and here's hoping for a stocking full of Dubs gear and another Sam Returns to the Hill DVD to watch half cut on Christmas night to add to the growing collection !

Hopefully we'll see the return of the King in the New Year. What an addition it would be.

Here's hoping. I miss the chap..

Winter well.. it'll soon be O'Byrne Cup time.

#fantastic42018

#supreme52019 ??"
I came back weeks ago tho Jimbo. .......!!

Liamwalkinstown (Dublin) - Posts: 8154 - 10/09/2018 15:09:17    2140761

Link

Already looking forward to the league here and seeing what might be available from the U20 team last year.

I reckon possible lads that could get a whirl are Peadar Ó Cofaigh Byrne though i beleive the AFL are sniffing around him and he took a year off to concentrate on his studies. Ross McGarry, James Doran, Eoin O Dea, Dan O Brien, Kienen Kennedy and Aaron Byrne. Pity James Madden decided to go for the AFL i think he could have broke through. Hard to know who could make the step up really but id be tipping McGarry in particular.

Great result for for the Dubs in Camogie and looking forward to the woman's final as well and having a cut of Cork. Hopefully we arent done with titles yet in 2018.

TheUsername (Dublin) - Posts: 3070 - 10/09/2018 17:41:07    2140829

Link

A winter ahead that no Dub ever had the pleasure of passing with 4 AI's on the trot achieved for the first time in over 130 years.
It's great to have the chance of entering the spring with the possibility that lies ahead of this great great side.
I think the players will be energized with the carrot that's dangled next year and it'll create some buzz when the games begin. Winter well and look forward to what promises to be an interesting 2019.

Dubh_linn (Dublin) - Posts: 2144 - 10/09/2018 20:47:57    2140863

Link

Replying To Liamwalkinstown:  "I came back weeks ago tho Jimbo. .......!!"
yay

:)

waynoI (Dublin) - Posts: 13505 - 10/09/2018 23:12:12    2140903

Link